Yes. Early December. A few photos from our trip to Utah, where Lizzy got to play with lots of family. We visited cousins and had a pizza party one night, here pictured is the play time.

We also spent time at Grandma's where Ari and Julia took a nap on the couch.

I love this picture of cousins in the snow.

Grammy made some very cute dresses that match, so here are 4 of the 8 girls. One cousin, Brooklyn, was born during our visit and we got to see her in the hospital. (sorry no picture.)

Also, we met Lizzy's second cousin for the first time. My cousin's wife, Grace, is here with her little Calvin, me, and Lizzy drinking.

And here's a lovely picture of
Colettey and Jane.

A little scattered perhaps; but my very favorites from the last "roll" of film. Maybe one day I'll pull out some pictures of Christmas or our trip to Boston.
1 comment:
Those are cute pics - too bad I had to wait 2 months to see them! :)
Love those dresses, and can't believe how grown up Lizzy is!
Post a Comment