Clinton doesn't set much store by polls, especially polls conducted weeks and weeks before a vote is cast.
We're conducting a little poll to see what you all think - will Lizzy get a little brother or a little sister?
With the ultrasound scheduled for October 20, we have two weeks before we decide whether to pull out the box of Lizzy's baby things, or to start acquiring little blue things with trucks and trains on them.
7 comments:
ha ha! I love that someone voted "one of each" even though you said not to... It wasn't me by the way!
How exciting!! We'll be checking back to see! :)
I say Blue. That way they'll match. Or Pink...that way they can date!
*loves*
I voted for a girl. I don't know many other people having girls this round. I can't be the only one!!!
my gut feeling is girl--but that's because all the babies born into our ward since March 2007 (with one exception) have been girls and I'm used to people being pregnant with girls.
I did cast my vote as well. I opted for a boy. It would work well for them both I think. Some things can only be learned from an older sister. Combine Clinton's classic style (ie the hat, vest, and pocket watch) your quirky outlook on the inside of things plus the expertise that only a sister can give; I say you've got one major stud who is going to create a large wake as he rocks this world.
If I am wrong however, there is a good possibility she will be a brat just to cause you grief. =D All my love!
Just remember every vote counts! ;)
After consulting the magic 8 ball, I vote blue.
Whoa! Where have I been? Congrats to you all!!
Post a Comment