Grammy and Emma enjoying the shade on the beach. Hollie naps with her baby and Sarah, Becky, and Sybil watch the kids play.

Sybil is my terrific Aunt and she's Lizzy's Great Aunt.

Sarah and Neil are practicing for their first kid, a daughter due around Christmas.

Here we have James, the last single uncle. His Air Force break took place during our family vacation. It's not every day that the military accommodates civilian schedules.

Zachary is expecting a baby brother around Christmas. Here he is snuggling with Emma one very cold morning in August.

Becky had her fifth, a beautiful red-headed daughter, about 6 weeks after Emma was born. Here's the baby swap photo.

Not my baby. Grandpa Reeder with Emma's closest cousin on Daddy's side.

And here is Emma with Julia, one of her oldest cousins.
1 comment:
Cute babies! It looks like you all had a great time together. I loved your cub scout post. I always wanted to be in the cub scouts too. I felt really jipped when I compared scout camp and their trips and activities to ours in YW. I liked your idea about doing your own merit badges with your gals if they so desire. I think I may just do some of those activities with Lucy too.
Post a Comment