In mid September Emma and I flew to Utah. My coworkers and I had three intense days of retooling and brainstorming.
My very first day of work we went to lunch at Cafe Rio to welcome me to the team. The team has changed over nearly 3 years. As a tidy bookend we went to lunch at Rio on Friday.
I took a photo which is dark, backlit, and blurry. Sorry Renee, you don't get featured on my blog. It's been good having these people as coworkers and I am happy now to relegate them to the relation of friends.
I'm still working today. Taking a short brain break from my last project, which I will finish tomorrow morning. Then I will pack up the bank's computer and ship it back to Utah. As of 5:00 p.m. Oct 1st I will be retired.
3 comments:
Congrats on your success in work as well as your retirement! I'm sure your job will miss you, but your kids will love having you home more than anything else! I love the countdown and your excitement!
Wahoo! That's a big, brave step you are taking ... and I doubt you will ever regret it!
By the time I post this you'll be retired. Congrats. How's life now?
Post a Comment