I go to church every Sunday. Yesterday the Sunday School class discussion centered on the Old Testament Prophet Ezekiel.
Some guy who died roughly two thousand five hundred years ago chewed me out, and I know it. Even though I've just had a "bad mom" realization, I'm hopeful that I can correct. I don't figure that I'm overall a bad parent... just in need of some reform. I'd have to say old 'Zeke's advice was useful.
Parenting advice often comes unsolicited.
What's been your latest in the unsolicited advice category? Useful or not...
1 year ago
2 comments:
Holy cow. I've had the same realization. In fact, it was going to be one of my next posts. But it wasn't unsolicited advice, per se. More like a bunch of realizations.
Latest unsolicited advice: hard to say. I spent the weekend with my parents. Too many things to choose from!
Ezekiel? Hmm. I missed church because of sick kids. Guess I'll have to read that one.
I honestly can't think of any recent unsolicited advice. Maybe people look at me and have so much to correct that they leave me alone!
Post a Comment