Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Aleigh for Easter

Clinton's sister lives in California. We thoroughly enjoyed her whirlwind visit for Easter.
We colored eggs together. This is my best picture of that.

Clinton is in his element, troubleshooting, transferring files, and... what's the third computer for?

Since you only got Tom's eyes in the Easter picture, here's a close-up.
Speaking of Tom's eyes, we took him to an Ophthalmologist last week at his pediatrician's direction. There, he was diagnosed with a cataract in his right eye. He will have a thorough exam under anesthesia in June to get a better picture and, most likely, remove the cataract.
Oddly enough, the doctor couldn't get a really thorough look at Tommy's eye while he was squirming, closing his eyes, screaming, and pushing away. Even with his eyes dilated.
He will be within a month of the age I was when I had my first eye surgery, though I was cross-eyed and didn't have a cataract.

No comments: