Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Inaugural Barbecue

We have monthly Sunday dinners with all my Utah relations. Second Sunday Dinner was on the short list of things we missed the most when we lived in Maryland. [We now have a different list of things we miss.]

This weekend we hosted Second Sunday (yes, on the third weekend of the month) in our own back yard. It was a bit chilly, but we braved the weather and enjoyed a barbecue, then brought it in for dessert.

I love that our kids are surrounded by cousins.

Some of the fellows in manly conversation

Chillin together



I found my camera's card reader, so I am now posting a whole lot of things that I missed. Even though Mom is just up the street, she has dropped some heavy hints about my lack of posts.

To my distant readers and Reeder Fans, we miss you.

2 comments:

Emily said...

I am loving all these posts! It makes me think you aren't so far away. The home is beautiful, the parties look so fun, and you all look very happy. Keep the posts coming.

Oh, and I'll be in Utah in the summer. It would be so fun to see you guys!

Merinda Reeder said...

Yes. Let us know when you're coming, please. You are pretty high on the list of what we miss in MD.