Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Latest photos

This morning Emma is snoozing. Like this:
Lizzy and I are becoming better friends. I love having her home with me. Full-time mom is a pretty agreeable job to me so far. We don't usually get everything done that I want; but we do get some chores done and we are finding time to play, too.
When Clinton holds Emma, it's Lizzy's cue to need a hug or a tickle or any attention she can encourage from her Daddy. Then it's Clinton's cue to pass Emma off to me if he isn't sitting down; the combination can get heavy and sometimes awkward if Emma is flopping and Lizzy is wiggling.

4 comments:

JenWright said...

sweet girls. :)

Shelly said...

What cute girls!!

Emily said...

I think about you guys everyday! So sorry I haven't been by. We'll call you one of these days to make an appointment to meet the darling new addition, okay? I can't wait. I hope all is well!

Hethrjem said...

Emma has long piano-playing fingers!