Thursday, September 02, 2010

Haircut

I found a big chunk of hair on the living room floor.
I held my baby and cried, then she started crying.
Me: "Lizzy, why are you sad?"
Liz: "I want juice."

I am not really sure what to do with this... ponytails and braids are definitely out for a while.
Do I cut the rest shorter?
Do I leave it long and try to cover?
A bob with a... short patch?
If I give her a bob, it will probably cover, mostly, anyway.

We have the beginnings of one fancy mullet, here.

And since you haven't seen her in a while, here's Emma:

3 comments:

Carina said...

Oh my! I would definitely go to a professional. Hopefully you have someone you trust so they don't make her hair that short all over. But if you have to go for a pixie, at least they can be cute and fun when you get to spike them. Good luck! I am glad you took a picture so she will see it when she is older. I bet all scissors are hidden so well you can't find them from now on.

Merinda Reeder said...

Carina, thanks for the advice.
I'm such a tightwad the thought hadn't crossed my mind to take her to a professional.
I suppose if ever there was justification...

Shelly said...

Wow. I have no idea what would work. Somehow, I've escaped this scenario. But Millie is still young. Be sure to let us know how it all turns out. I have a feeling I'll need the advice in a year or so.