Do you ever have a perfectly contented moment? When all is right with the world, and even though there are concerns and responsibilities, you are at peace with all of it?
This morning Lizzy came into our room and snuggled up onto our bed. After a bit of dozing, I went to get the babbling Emma and her Lion. She sat on us an made lion rawrs in her gravelly lion voice. A few more kids and perfect mornings like this will require a king sized bed.
We snuggled and rawred for a bit. We got up and Lizzy helped me read a story with Emma wiggling in with a sippy to help turn pages. For breakfast, we had leftover cinnamon rolls from an evening with friends.
This morning I am where I want to be, doing what I want to do. We have a vacation day with Daddy home... even though he has studying to do and we have errands and chores, it's still a day we can have together.
I am at peace.
God is in His heaven.
All is right with the world.
1 year ago
2 comments:
Mmmm, yes I LOVE and cherish those moments. I am glad that you wrote about it today, so you can remember it too. I hope the rest of your day is just as wonderful.
Sounds like you are in your Heaven too. That's happy. :)
Post a Comment