Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Utah - Day 8

Is it any wonder Lizzy slept most of the plane ride home? Mom made us waffles and dropped us off at the airport as the snow started accumulating Saturday morning.

Despite 30 minutes spent waiting to de-ice the plane before we could take off, we arrived only about 3 minutes late in Baltimore. With a loss of two hours, though, it was still 5:30 before we got home.

Whew. Whirlwind trip - but we thoroughly enjoyed spending time with family. Thanks to Mom and Clint's parents for housing and feeding us. Thanks to James for the Durango, and yes the oil is changed and it's gassed up and ready to drive to California. Thanks to everyone who made time to play with us... it was a blast.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Whew! What a recap. It sounded so fun and reminded me of the crazy/awesome times I have with my fam when I go home. And I have to say, you really do a splendid job of condensing all you did into such short posts. I'm afraid mine area always too long and drawn out. I'm sure you had more to say, but you crammed it in very well.

Now we have you to ourselves in MD, and we can party on!